I can help businesses with the following:
- Website content
- Blog content optimised for SEO
- Content planning and strategy
- Email marketing
Interested in learning more about my current role as a Product Marketer? Check out my Product Marketing blog.
Copywriting experience in travel tech
In 2015, I was hired by TrekkSoft, a booking software for tour and activity companies, to create content for their blog, email campaign and website. Since then, my role has evolved tremendously and I now focus on Product Marketing which literally means, marketing our product.. but in a better and smarter way.
Check out my published work:
- Blog articles on marketing and business tips for tour and activity operators, trends in the tourism industry and interviews with industry leaders here
- Marketing handbook for tour and activity operators
- Report: Distribution landscape for tours and activities
- Email course: DIY website upgrade
- 2017 Travel Trend Report (ranks high on Google)
- Booking conversion guide for tour and activity operators
- How to write content that converts browsers into booked customers [Nov 2017]
- 2018 Travel Trends [Dec 2017]
- How to increase booking conversion rates [March 2017]
- How to work with incoming tour operators, a panel presentation with Norway’s top ITOs [May 2017]
In the media
I was interviewed by Webcertain TV about my role as a content marketer. You can watch that here:
Contributions to news sites:
- What we learned: Web Summit 2016 on diversity, developing countries, and conscious tech [Tech Wire Asia]
Find my contributions to Wait A Minute Now, a content site for South East Asian women here.
- Me, myself and a single bar of soap
- 10 days with no shampoo and I live to tell the tale
- What to expect when popping your menstrual cup cherry
- Where to eat when you’re homesick… in Dublin
- Baby steps to investing
- An ode to girl friends, both near and far
I’m always keen on building my writing experience, working on projects and collaborating with individuals and companies. If you have an idea or opportunity, please drop me a message.